Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Black and White or Fall Colors
Paige and Rebel getting ready to go on a walk after dinner.
What do you prefer the b & w or the bright colors? I just love her new cardigan. I got it at "The Childrens Place" last week. They were having a huge sale, The sweater was originally fifteen bucks I got it for four. I love all the reds, pinks and bright orange, plus she has t-shirts in all those colors. It will be great for days that she has gym class. She can wear her cardigan to keep the chill off her arms then she can slip it off for gym class. Plus it has sparkles on the buttons, ya gotta love that !


1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Hi Sis.. I like the color better myself because of all the beautiful color of the sweater and flowers behind... Sleep tight and Love ya, Shann