Sunday, October 12, 2008

THE ULTIMATE AIR DOGS!
Came to town and set up shop in the parking lot at The Andersons this weekend. I had Mike bring the girls up on Saturday. I was able to join them on my lunch break and we watched the dogs jump. They forgot the camera so me and the girls went back today before and after their dance practice. Here are some of the pictures that I took today.
For more information about the show go to http://www.ultimateairdogs.net/



This was a pointer named Daisy I think she was Paige and Megan's favorite. Paige got to pet her after the show.



This is Prince Andy he just had hip replacement six months ago. He's doing great, looks healthy and happy.

These Pitts are from Michigan, they could really fly for being heavy muscular dogs. They were as sweet as can be too. Made me smile because I know that not all Pitts are bad, just the ones that are owned by bad people.

I think this would be a great sport for Chelsea's dog, Tucker-T. to try. He loves the water and he's a little crazy too. But crazy in a fun and wild kinda way.

This is Carrie Ann she had her all time personal best today at 22 feet 4 inches. She was flying and to celebrate her owner jumped in the pool. Lucky for her it was a nice warm 84 degrees out.

No comments: