Monday, October 06, 2008

My Post for Saturday, October 4, 2008
Saturday morning I realized that I had not restocked the dog food supply. We had just enough for Rowdy and Rebel's breakfast and lunch for the day. Luckily I had to work at Anderson's for 7 hours and I REMEMBERED to buy dog food before I left for home. So now the dogs will be able to eat for another couple of months.

Is it that the dog food is fresh from the bag, or the thrill of eating it out of the container and not the bowl ? It seems like Rebel is thrilled to be swiping the kibble out of the storage container. Poor little Rowdy was too short to reach, so we "accidentally" dropped a few pieces for him to snatch up.

Rebel had to make sure all of the kibble made it into the container before we put the bag in the recycling.

No comments: