Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have had a cold all week, I had to work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the express lane (12 or so items or less) today. At about three o'clock I had a serious coughing fit even though I had a cough drop in my mouth. I also had a throbbing headache and my throat was sore. I really wanted to just go home and rest. But I had made plans for the night. Paige is at her best friend Brittany's for a sleepover to celebrate Brittany's 11th b.day. Since "WALL-E" is playing at the Dollar theater Megan and I made plans to go see it together. Paige got to see it with Brittany (of course!) over the summer. So now it is our turn.


So I had a date tonight with my little cutie, Megan. We got fancied up and put our boots on, then we went to dinner at "Don Pablo's" (Megan's choice) and saw the show. We had a fun time together and guess what? My headache went away. Guess I just needed a night out and someone fun to share it with.


Could she be any cuter? Guess what she had in the handbag, besides Joy her lilkinz penguin? She had some jolly ranchers candy, a tootsie pop and some "Mike & Ikes", oh and 3 pennies. We got to sit right next to the fountain at Don Pablo's so she made 3 wishes. She told me one of her wishes..."To have the BEST night ever". I just love this girl to pieces. She makes my heart sing!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

You two look great! I love your boots! I love Megan's coat it is so her! I am glad you had a wonderful girls night out! Meg you make me smile! Love you all, Shann