Saturday, October 27, 2007

This is my post for Thursday 10/25/07I took these pictures after dinner on Wednesday. I was drying dishes and looked out the kitchen window and saw this glow in the sky. So I grabbed the camera and ran out the front door. To the west the sun was making the sky glow and there were big misty clouds in the sky. You could feel the mist heavy in the air like fog almost. To the east the sky was a beautiful shade of sky blue with pink cotton candy clouds. There was a double rainbow over our house. The pictures of the rainbow did not come out that well because of the fading light. But I thought these were good and they have not been touched by any kind of photo editing ...just straight from the little Kodak Easy/Share C330. This is as good as it gets...the Midwest sky in the fall.



No comments: