Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Pooped Out Party Animals!Cameron stayed for a sleepover after Megan's party yesterday. They played quietly together until dinner. After dinner they got their p.j.s on and watched "Lion King 1 1/2" with Paige. Then they asked if they could put their shoes on to run out and catch fire flies. I let them do that since I was taking the dogs out back. Then it was upstairs to brush teeth and read stories. I tucked them in bed at 9:30. I thought that was pretty good for a summer sleepover. Unfortunately they did not go sleep until almost 11. There was talking, and giggling and a drink of water. When I went in to check on them before I went to bed this is what I found. Megan and Cameron were on opposite sides of the bed from where they started and Rebel pup was snuggled up with Cameron. I ran and got the camera before putting the pup in his own bed in our room. They slept through the night and were up at 8:30 this morning ready to play some more.

No comments: