Wednesday, July 09, 2008



My post for Tuesday 7-08-08
Why is this girl smiling?

A) She has a big bowl of chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
B) She has a toad climbing up her arm.
C) She has a puppy on her lap.


If you answered B you are correct!

Yesterday before I went out to mow the yard I asked Paige and Megan to do a "toad patrol". We ended up finding two baby toads for them to take care of while I mowed. I don't like the idea of running over critters while I am mowing, so that is why we do "toad patrol".


They retrieved a shoe box from Megan's closet and we punched holes in the lid. Then we added some canna leaves and a stick. They kept the toads in the shade and then turned them out in the flowerbed when I was done mowing.
My girls like toads, and that makes me smile!

No comments: