Friday, June 19, 2009

We woke up to thunder off in the distance this morning so I got up and took the dogs out before it got too bad. It started raining and we had some big thunder and lightning from about 7:15 a.m. until about 8:45 a.m. Megan went out to check the rain gauge and we had three and a half inches of rain. Our yard is like a swamp, guess we won't need to water the garden for a while. We are supposed to get some more storms later today. It's sunny, hot and humid now at 4p.m. not a good combo when you have thunderstorms coming your way.
p.s. this is what Megan's hair looks like in the morning before it's combed, wish my hair looked that good.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Wish my hair looked that good too! Mine looks like Maduesa minus the snakes!
Wish I was there to hear the thunder and see the storm...
I loved seeing that little toad... Reminded me of us flooding those poor toads out from under the garage slab... Poor toads... You are much nicer than we were! You have lucky toads!