Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My post for Sunday 11-15-09

Megan and Addison her "Best Friends Club" doll that Cameron got her for her b.day in July. If you are thinking that Addison's skirt looks a little short it's because Megan was borrowing clothes from her "Webkinz" and from her "Friends 2 B Made Dolls". Hey whatever works!

Last week Megan came home from school and said "the only thing I can think of that I really want for Christmas is an "American Girls" doll". This was kind of a surprise to me and Paige since the only time Megan really plays with her dolls is when Cameron comes over. I asked her why she wanted an "A G" doll and she said "all the girls at school have them and bring them to school and play with them on recess". Well she knows that I do not allow toys to go to school, not stuffed animals and especially not dolls that cost about a hundred bucks. She was a little upset until I told her about these dolls they have at Target, "Next Generation dolls" they look very similar to the "American Girl dolls" with a more reasonable price. We went on line and looked at them and she thinks they look cool. Plus you can get one doll with two outfits and accessories for under forty bucks. We all know it's about the outfits and accessories! So I think she will be putting this "Next Generation Doll" at the top of her Santa letter.

No comments: