Friday, November 13, 2009

Paige and I had some mother and daughter time tonight or as she puts it "just me and you". We went to get haircuts and then we stopped at Pei Wei Asian Diner for some dinner. I love their mandarin orange green tea. I had the firecracker chicken and Paige had the honey chicken. She likes their brown rice and I like their brown fried rice. The veggies are just right...crisp tender.
While we were out Mike and Megan had a father daughter date. They went to pizza at Donatos then they went to the pet store and played with puppies. The best part was they stopped at Graeter's and brought home a pint of toffee chip and black raspberry chip.


1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love this picture and I love Paiges hair! I am glad you had a wonderful time together and Mike and Meg did too... I had a great night going out to Mexican with the girls next door; we had a great meal and the conversation is always good, plus they save a few dollars with my treat... Heres to a wonderful Friday! Thanks for sharing Sis... I love you to the moon and back and miss you too! I heard your message and never got a chance to call you back... Wish I was there... Have a great tomorrow, Shann