Monday, January 08, 2007

GO BUCKEYES!



Unless you live under a rock or on another planet...I am sure that you know that The Ohio State Buckeyes are playing the Florida Gators in the Fiesta Bowl out in Arizona tonight....at 8:30 p.m. (e.s.t.). Unfortunately I have to work tonight....but I have a feeling by 8:15 there will be no one in the store except employees. I told the girls I want them in bed before kick off, that way Mike will not miss any of the game. I also told them they could have pizza for dinner and buckeyes for dessert. Buckeyes are peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate, they look like buckeye nuts and taste like Reese's.


GO BUCKEYES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do the girls not know the game is on???? how you doing that one mom?

Brandi said...

Actually the girls got to stay up until 9. So they got to see the Buckeyes score. They did not miss much after that it was all downhill. I am glad that they missed their dad's frustrated outburst as the Buckeyes got swamped by the Gators...41 to 14.
Pathetic!