Monday, January 22, 2007

Rebel found a warm spot.

Last night when I went upstairs to get ready for bed Rebel followed me to our room. He was snuggled against my pillow when I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came out he was no where to be found so I went on puppy patrol. I was expecting to find him in trouble somewhere, maybe chewing on a sock or a stuffed animal. This is what I found...he went across the hall to Megan's room and snuggled up to her bottom. I had to run and get the camera because Megan is always complaining that Rebel never gets to sleep in her bed. The reason he usually does not get to sleep in her bed is that when it is her bed time he is still wound up and wants to bite and attack her many stuffed animals.
It made me happy to see him all snuggled up and looking so innocent when I was expecting to find him in Rebel trouble. It reminded me to look for the positive...he's a good little pup!

No comments: