Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Megan lost her first tooth today. Our baby now has 1 less baby tooth in her mouth. Boy was she excited to tell me all about it when she came in from the school bus this afternoon. During story time she was wiggling her tooth back and forth and her friends at her table were encouraging her to pull it. She said "so I just pushed it forward with my tongue and YANKED it out!". She is proudly displaying her tiny tooth in her fingers below. Do you think that this is the most over documented loss of a tooth in North America? I guess I am making a big deal out of it because it's the last time we will get to travel down this road.
In the picture below Megan is holding the little plastic treasure chest the school nurse gave her to carry her tooth home in. That was pretty cool! Paige has never lost a tooth at school so we didn't know that the school nurse would give her such a clever little box to transport her tooth in.
Megan was so excited to use her "Tooth Fairy Pillow". She got the "T.F.P." last year. She was with me at this little shop and they had the cutest tooth fairy pillows and for some reason she just had to have one (Paige has one that Aunt Deb bought her years ago). So I got it for her and I am glad I did, because I have not seen any since then.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what the Tooth Fairy left.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Congratulations Megan!!! So, what did the tooth fairy bring you????