Saturday, January 12, 2008

My post for Saturday 1-12-2008

I don't have any current pictures to post so I am posting some shots from January 2003. Our first January in our new house (the house we live in now). Paige was four and a half and Megan was about 18 months old.
This is Paige's big girl twin bed and her walls are not painted bubblegum pink in these pictures.
Isn't it funny how when you look back at pictures of your kids you see the same expressions over and over. In the one below she reminds me of my dad a.k.a. Pop-pop.
Aunt Deb came over to watch the girls one day and when I returned they pulled this little snowman out of the freezer. Aunt Deb was cool, she went out and got a big bowl full of snow and let Paige build a snowman on a plate. He lived in our freezer for quite a while.

No comments: