Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I gave Paige and Megan a ride to school today. Not because they missed the bus......

just so I could help Paige bring her display board that she made on Palominos. It is for the 5th graders "Expert Fair" that they are putting on for the 4th graders tomorrow. She wrote a paper, and put her information on the display board. She even made Palomino word search puzzles and informational bookmarks to hand out to the kids.
I sent her to school with extra glue dots just in case the little plastic Palominos come unglued!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Great display Paige! Megan your diorama turned out great too! You two do great presentations...
I love all the dance pictures; looks like everything turned out wonderful. You girls looked great! I love the picture of the four of you it is a keeper...
Love you to the little sliver of the moon & back, Shann