Sunday, May 10, 2009

We had a fun/busy Mother's day. We did exactly what I wanted. After we ate the waffles that Mike made us we went out back and planted our salsa garden. Then after lunch we went fishing. Here is Megan with the biggest fish of the day...it is a little over seven and a half inches. She caught it with her new fishing pole. She gave it a few practice cast then she flung it out there and her bobber went down in less than a minute. Great way to start a fun afternoon of fishing. It's funny Megan caught the first fish of the day and the last fish too. Must be that new fishing pole her daddy bought her.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Great job Megan! Thats a big-un!
I am glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day! and the jacket does remind me of grandma! I love it!I

I miss you & love you to the big old moon & back...
Always/Always, Shann