Sunday, May 31, 2009

My post for Saturday, May 30,2009




AND AFTER!

Last night I took the girls so Miss. Melinda could help them get their summer started with cute haircuts. They have a day and a half of school left so their teachers and friends will get to see the new hairdo's on Monday. I love how cute they look and I love that they can comb and part their hair on their own. I won't have to be the "ponytail master" each morning. I didn't have her blow Paige's out since they were starving for dinner. Plus her hair looks better when it air dries, less frizz and more waves.
They both had birthday parties to go to today, so they were excited for their friends to see their new hair. Paige had a swim party and Megan went to a sleepover.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I love the girls new summer cuts! I am sure they feel good too! How was your weekend? Mine was busy and this week is going to be busy... Is this the last week of school for the girls? It is our last week...
The baby looks to be a total sweety! I think I would have to go over next door and get a dose of him as often as I could! Nothing like new babies!
Miss ya to the moon and back Sis... Love ya girls!
Have a great week,Shann

LAC said...

Super cute!!!