Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Post for Saturday, August 1, 2009


IT' A TWO FOR:

Yesterday was the annual neighborhood charity softball tournament. I had to work from 8 to 2 so I missed the first half. The kids got up early (6:30 a.m.) to get dressed, sprayed with sunscreen and eat before they headed over to the park with Mike by 8.
When I got to the softball fields at 2:30 Mike's team was still winning. I took Paige with me to go let our dogs and our neighbor's dogs out. Then we were back to the ball field. We watched Mikes team play their last game and then I took the girls home a little after 6. They ate and changed into their swimsuits because the pool was having a free swim party for the softball players and their family's. So the kids were swimming, going down the slide and jumping off the diving board from about 7 . p.m to 10
p.m .

THAT IS WHY THEY ARE STILL SLEEPING AT 10:24 THIS MORNING!

1 comment:

linda cannon said...

Fantastic pictures. Sounds like fun was had by all. I also like the picture of the zinnia. Hope I have someplace to grow some next year.