Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm glad I snapped these pictures this morning because when I got home tonight most of it was gone. I love the thick coating on the bushes it looks like frosting. Driving to work along the river road it looked like a Christmas card.


When I took the dogs out at 10 last night it was just starting to snow, the mulch around the street trees was barely covered. I was a little surprised when I heard the snowplows go by this morning when I was getting up at 5:45 a.m. I woke the kids and made them look out the window they were surprised too...but then they went right back to bed. I had to be to work at 7:45. It was a long day cashiering. People were either very nice or very rude...it was a day of extremes!


Rowdy was not thrilled with the snow at all! He did not want to come off the porch, but he was on his leash so he didn't have much choice.

Rebel on the other hand has to put his nose down in the snow and run around like a jack rabbit. Here he is making yellow snow!

No comments: