Friday, December 04, 2009

My post for Thursday, 12-03-09

Megan's dance class fashions.


This is what Megan wore to ballet. I remember wearing legwarmers when I was in 8th or 9th grade, but I was not a ballet dancer. I was wearing them with jeans and sneakers to a San Francisco 49er's game with my best friend Lisa. She was wearing them too. I'm sure we looked like the biggest dorks, but we thought we were so cool. I hope that when Megan looks back at this picture she will see how darn cute she looks in her zebra print legwarmers that she bought with a gift card that she got for her birthday. I just hope she never says "Mom how did you let me go out of the house like that!?". I'll say "it was the style back then and you looked adorable!".

This is what she changed into for jazz. She could wear the same outfit from ballet to jazz but she hates tights.



No comments: