Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Camp Skeeter is a hit!Here are the mementos from the first day of Camp Skeeter. The school nurse came in to talk about first aide. The plastic baggy is Megan's first aide kit, a band aide and a cotton ball. She also made a door hanger that says "Don't Bug Me!". The folks from the parks & recreation came in to talk about insects. Her favorite thing is her "S'more" pin she made out of fun foam and a white pom-pom. She pinned it on her camp hat. They make them each day of camp. Here she is below ready for day #2 , a big grin, new hairstyle and her camp hat.

1 comment:

Lori said...

So cute and so fun! I just found you when I did a search for Camp Skeeter songs. I'm getting ready to post my kids singing a song my first grader (pardon me, my SECOND GRADER, thank you very much) learned. She had a blast, too. What a fun way to end 1st grade, huh?!