Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Paige MargueriteLast night before Paige went to bed she wanted to know what time she was born. I knew it was after 1 p.m. but I couldn't remember the exact time. So we got the big box of her baby stuff out of her closet. It turns out she was born at 1:10p.m.
We had fun looking at her newborn pictures. She was born with a pout, her little lips were sticking out. She was a very pretty baby, lots of hair (duh) and big round eyes (duh) and the sweetest little mouth.
When I woke her up this morning singing "happy birthday" she informed me that she won't be 10 until 1:10 p.m., but she said I could keep singing.

2 comments:

1dreamr said...

Happy Birthday, Paige! Welcome to the double-digits! :-)

JustMeShann said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Love Auntie Shann