Thursday, May 01, 2008

The girls went out to ride their bikes after school yesterday. Megan has it down she can even ride down the driveway and turn onto the sidewalk. That is pretty good because on Saturday she was having a difficult time with the curve on our corner.

Paige gets credit for this shot. It's my favorite, I like how it feels like she's gonna run you over and she is smiling about it!Can you tell Paige is saying "Look Mom one hand!". At least it's one hand and not "no hands!", I'm not ready for that yet!



3 comments:

suwit said...

จำหน่ายสื่อการเรียนการสอน SoundLab โปรแกรมช่วยสอน โปรแกรมช่วยสอน ติดตั้ง ซ่อมอุปกรณ์ห้อง Sound Lab จำหน่าย อุปกรณ์ห้อง Sound Lab
ริบบิ้น

JustMeShann said...

I love all of the pictures; the smiles just kill me! I can't believe how green everything is! I am glad the girls are having so much fun riding their bikes; brings back memories of Agnes Cir, wish the girls had our hill to go down... Then you might have wagon races too! We did have fun and it is cool to see the girls have fun too!

PS remember the gold & sky blue paint!

Smile through the miles...Love ya Always/Always, Shann

1dreamr said...

Way to go, Megan!! :-)