Monday, May 05, 2008

Move over Barbie there's a new doll in town!

Megan went to Avery's birthday party yesterday afternoon. While she was there she made a new friend and her name is Lily. The party was at "Friends to B Made", it's part of the "Build A Bear" stores except the friends are dolls, and boy do they have lots of clothes and accessories. Lily just happens to be one of the new "Rock and Roll" dolls. I have to admit she looks pretty cute with her green hair and matching green eye shadow. I am sure it is a lot cuter on this doll than it would be on my daughter. The other "Rock and Roll" dolls have blue, lavender or pink hair all with matching eye shadow of course. I was a little surprised at Megan's pick. I would have guess she would go for the pink or purple haired girl. Megan told me that she named her Lily after a friend in dance class, she also mentioned that lily pads are green. I reminded her that lily's are also beautiful flowers.
Did I mention that Lily has matching green glitter polish on her toes?
While we are talking about Megan's doll friends I thought I would introduce you to the rest of the trio. This is Megan's first "Friends to B Made" doll. Her name is Peach and Megan made her on her 4th birthday. Peach is sporting red glitter polish on her toes.
Then there is also Daisy. Megan made her a few years ago at Brittany's birthday party. Daisy has pink polish on her toes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this photo was a heart stopper