Monday, May 19, 2008

My post for Sunday 5-18-08
Megan and Claire taken 5-15-08


We had a quiet Sunday. The weather was kind of blustery. It would have been a nice day with sunshine and blue skies if the darn wind would have stopped.
I got the girls bathed by noon and at 1:30 we headed over to watch C.D.A.'s "Mini Dance Show". This was the first year that our girls were not in the mini show, since Megan is in first grade and she will be in the "Big Show" next weekend with Paige.
I am glad we went, it is only about 30 minutes long, and full of the cutest little dancers age 3 to 5 that you ever did see.
Plus we wanted to go cheer Claire on. Claire's sister Molly dances with Paige. Megan and Claire play together after their dance classes while they are waiting for Paige and Molly's classes to get done. It was a nice break for Paige in the middle of the day too, since she had some homework to do. I rushed out of the house without my camera so no pictures of Claire in her cute little dance costume. But I took the shot above just this past week. Isn't she adorable?

No comments: