Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Curling Iron Versus Sponge Curlers

My post for Monday 5-26-08
I just had to post this picture of our little diva Megan. Saturday night before she went to bed I gave her a bath and put her hair up in a ponytail and put sponge rollers in her hair. Saturday I had curled her hair with the curling iron. That worked fine but it takes almost an hour to curl all of her hair. Well I thought the curlers would work since they worked so well on Paige's pony tails when she was dancing in the holiday show. The rollers were in for at least 16 hours. I sprayed the heck out of them with "Final Net" hairspray but about 25 minutes after I took them out they were already wilting. Next time we will plug in the curling irons. Now we know what works for one girls hair does not always work for the others.

But on the bright side, Megan was a good sport about the curlers, she wore them to Anderson's without fussing. Paige would not have done that.

No comments: