Sunday, June 01, 2008

I cooked these little babies up today. Sherry gave us her and Xaiver's recipe...it's all about "slow and low". We put the ribs on a broiler pan and filled the bottom of the pan with water. Then we rubbed the ribs with dark brown sugar and a spicy rub, placed sliced onions on top and covered it tightly with foil. Then they cooked in the oven for 3 hours at 250 degrees. After that I put them on the grill to brown them and coat them with some "Sweet Baby Ray's" barbeque sauce.

I served them with corn bread,asparagus, grilled corn on the cob, and watermelon. It was a tasty dinner, if I do say so myself. And I do!
Doesn't it make you want to sing "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs"?

1 comment:

1dreamr said...

I don't know about wanting to sing, but the sight of those ribs sure does make me want to eat!! :-)