Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who remembers jumping backwards into a pool or doing the "Nestea plunge"?

Today after running some errands (getting my haircut , dropping off the recycling, grocery shopping and dropping off a c.d. at the library) we had lunch and headed to the pool. I was sitting on the opposite side of the pool when I noticed Paige and Megan jumping in backwards. I had the camera with me so I took a few pictures....so they will always remember jumping in backwards.

I just had to add this shot. My Grandma will get a kick out of it...I am sure she remembers her youngest granddaughter doing the same exact pose. Of course that was back in the day when you had to pay for film and developing. I wonder how many pictures she has with me sticking out my tongue. You see what goes around comes around.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I love these pictures Sis... Makes me want to be a kid again... I am glad you girls are having fun! Can't wait to see you and take more memory making pictures... Love you to the big ol moon and back, Shann

Anonymous said...

2 peace please