Sunday, June 29, 2008

We went over to Ann's to help celebrate Jess's 23rd birthday. I think Jess was about Megan's age when I met Mike. My how time flies!The picture above was supposed to be the good shot, I think. Then they started goofing around and here is the best bug eyed picture of the bunch. Thanks Jess, ya know my kids do not need encouragement when it comes to making goofy faces for the camera.
Here is a nice shot of Megan and Aunt Terry after their game of corn hole.

Megan was playing corn hole very seriously, and with style of course.
You know Aaron has been playing with the "big kids" because he can play while holding a can of pop. The "big kids" are usually holding a can of beer, this gives the younger kids a distinct advantage of course.

I wonder how many pictures I have of these two in the same exact pose? It seems that whenever we get together Paige is sitting on her cousin Brittney's lap.
Here everyone is gathered for the birthday girl to blow out all of her candles. She had some help from the wind this year, heck we couldn't even get them all lit. But we sang loud and she pretended to blow them out for the camera. What a good sport!

No comments: