Sunday, June 29, 2008

My post for Saturday 6-28-08After the block party last night we were invited down to Brent and Christy's. Megan was hanging out with her friend Ava. Ava is 5 and she lives across the street from us. Ava thinks Megan "is IT" she is always asking Megan to come ride bikes and play. I think Megan enjoys being the "big girl", since Megan is usually the youngest in the group with Paige and her friends and when they go to their cousins. Ava's mom was telling us "Megan is such a sweet girl she is always welcome at our house". That was nice to hear, because you tell them to use their manners and help clean up. Now if you could just get them to do that at home too.
Paige made a new friend. This is Christy's little dog, Bailey. Paige was carrying him around and I think Bailey was happy as a clam. Paige requested that I print this photo off so she can display it in her room. I wonder what Rebel would think of this?

No comments: