Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The last day of school Paige and Mrs. Schmitt have sunny smiles on a rainy day.

The day started with a breakfast party in Paige's class. I just went ahead and stayed all day since I had a good parking spot. I went to art class with Paige's class then afterwards I went to Megan's class for a pizza party lunch. Then back to Paige's class to sit with her and her girlfriends at their lunch. After lunch we went back to Paige's class to sign autograph books and hear the last chapter of their read aloud book. It was a fun and busy day. Megan's class had to play their party games in the hall because of a big thunderstorm.

Megan wearing her "School's Out" t shirt that Aunt Shann got her last year. Mrs. Corbett got a kick out of it.
Both of the girls will get to spend a week with Mrs. Harnden, she will be teaching the art camp with Mrs. Donahue and Mr. Jervis. Mrs. Harnden has been Paige's "Soar" teacher for the gifted program for the past two years. She is so enthusiastic and positive. One of the things I remember Paige saying about school this year was "I don't like Wednesdays because I don't get to go to SOAR and see Mrs. Harnden". I'm glad that she has such a special teacher in her life everyone needs a Mrs. Harnden.

1 comment:

1dreamr said...

Great photos. Hard to believe school is out for another year!!