Friday, November 14, 2008

Megan's Turkey!

Megan had to decorate her turkey so they can display them in her 2nd grade class. This turkey has sat on our counter for the past week or so waiting to get decorated. Megan informed me after school yesterday that "I HAVE TO BRING MY TURKEY TO SCHOOL TOMORROW FOR THE HARVEST PARTY". Luckily we do our best work under pressure. So we whipped this up in less than an hour. Thank goodness we have a box of kids craft stuff in the basement. It has feathers, googly eyes, sequins, you name it we probably have it down in the craft box. Aunt Deb gave the box to Paige for her 4th birthday and we are still using it. Plus Miss. Linda gave them some more craft stuff last Christmas. Thank goodness we still had plenty of hot pink feathers. I had some tule leftover from another project and Megan got crafty with a hot pink marker and changed it from white to pink. We printed off a picture of Megan in her dance costume so the folks at school would understand why our turkey is wearing hot pink feathers and a tutu.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love your turkey Megan! It is absolutly fantastic! I think you and mom do the best work together; it is very you and I bet it has the most personality out of all of the Turkeys! She makes me smile! but so do you! Love you all to the moon and back, Shann