Saturday, November 29, 2008

My post for Friday, November 28,2008
Puppy Love
I had to work today from 7 to 3 so I did not get any fresh pictures taken. So I am posting a picture from yesterday. This is Paige, me and Megan getting some Hershey love. Hershey is Aunt Terry's lab-beagle mix pup that she got in the end of August. She is a sweet little thing with big paws. We love how she just flops down and snoozes. I wish we would have gotten a shot of her paws not only are they big but they have a speckled pattern on them they are pretty paws.



Have I ever mentioned that we have really cool neighbors? Well if I haven't let me tell you they are really cool. Ya know what makes them so cool? They invited us down tonight for turkey tacos. Xavier and Sherry made them and they were excellent...and so was the rice and home made salsa that they served with them. Anybody that invites me and my family down for a home cooked meal after working a long day cashiering on black Friday is well...very very cool!




No comments: