Friday, November 07, 2008

My post for Wednesday 11-05-08
What is the difference between 7 and 42?

On Tuesday everything was fine, she ate a good dinner, had fun in both dance classes, came home took a bath, did some reading and was in bed by 8:45. Then at 2 a.m. she was running to the bathroom to get sick. She was up and donw a few more times before 7 a.m. then she tried to put on a brave face and get ready for school. She was supposed to ride home with Cameron after school and have a play date. When it was time to put her shoes on she came to the conclusion that her tummy really did hurt and she didn't think she should go. I am glad she listened to her tummy. It's never fun to get sick at school and that is what would have happened. By 11 a.m. she had a fever. She slept most of the day and by Thursday afternoon she was 100% better. Wish I could bounce back as fast as she does. I guess that is the difference between 7 and 42!

p.s. Hey Shann do you remember that little polka dot sweatshirt that Megan is wearing? We bought that for Chelsea at Mervyn's a few years back. :) I think it's safe to say we got our moneys worth out of it!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

That is too funny! I am glad she is feeling better! The picture of Paige & Kylie playing reminds me of Chelsea & Sam Warner playing in the 4th grade; boy does time fly by... I miss you to the moon and back; wish I was there... Love ya Shann