Friday, November 07, 2008


Over the past few days I have been taking down the Halloween decorations and replacing them with Autumn/Thanksgiving decorations. I found this pumpkin plate at The Home Goods store. For some reason it reminds me of my sister....and that makes me smile.

This was my lunch today. I tried to recreate this awesome quesadilla that I had with my sister last summer. After a fun card class at The Paper Garden she took me to this hole in the wall family run Mexican eatery. We had quesadillas with pork, cheese (of course) onions and pineapple. They were heavenly. I tried my best to duplicate the taste, too bad my sister wasn't here to share it with me. Then it would have been perfect.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

It reminds you of me because I love it too! How was the quesadaliha? Looks yummy! Wish I was there too! Love ya, JustMeYourSis :)