Thursday, November 13, 2008

Paige's 2nd to last riding lesson was last night. I had her wear layers, she had cotton tights under her jeans plus her socks. She also had a long sleeve cotton tee, a short sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt and her fleece lined rain jacket and gloves. It was about fifty degrees out and then it started sprinkling. She said she didn't mind the rain and that the visor on her riding helmet kept the rain out of her eyes. She told me that she got to do something new last night, she was trotting through the obstacle course while standing in the stirrups. She said it was fun!
Doesn't Calliope look pretty in her new halter?

So what embarrasses my 10 year old? Forgetting to take the (borrowed) spurs off and wearing them home. Ooops! I told her I would return them to the stables for her today while I am out doing errands.

No comments: