Monday, November 17, 2008

My post for Sunday 11-16-08


Can you tell we had a nice relaxing weekend?

I had to work on Saturday from 8 to 3, but I was doing relief so that went by fast. Megan had a swim party at the indoor pool at the club on Sat. from 2 to 4. When she got home with soaking wet hair I gave her a nice warm bath so we could wash her hair. After that I made a yummy dinner of pork tenderloin, roasted leeks and carrots, roasted smashed potatoes and cibatta bread (from Andersons). I also made brownies for desert.
After dinner the girls and I watched a movie called "The Ballet Slippers". Speaking of ballet they did not have dance practice for the Nutty Nutcracker this weekend so we enjoyed a quiet Sunday at home. Not to say that I was sitting around. I cleaned the carpets with the carpet cleaner. I also helped Mike clean up the patio of dead plants and we emptied the fountain and brought some stuff down to the basement. It was cold and blustery this weekend, we even had some snow flurries. But nothing that stuck to the ground.


No comments: