Thursday, February 21, 2008

This is my post for Wednesday Feb. 20,2008
Last night I was so happy to take my sister to a card class at my very favorite scrapbook store, Scrapbook Art. All of the gals that work at the store are super nice and talented. We took a fun card class taught by Kathy and we did a little shopping. They have all their printed paper by one get one and they had lots of other great deals too.
The inside of this beauty reads "FRIENDS are those people who know the words to the song in your heart and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words".
This one says "A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil: but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls, and small silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely". Very cute card!
Friends Forever!
Me and my Sis sharing some creative energy!
THANK you........I am so happy that my sister is here!
thanks....for being such a sweet-fun-creative-thoughtful-wise Auntie!
Thank You----Steve, Cody and Chelsea for sharing your wife-best friend-mom with us, it has been so wonderful having her here with us to make memories.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I'm having fun sis, thanks for sharing your wonderful family and showing me your part of the world... This trip is going to be to short for my liking, but is a start to traveling for this girl... I don't think I will be able to stay away from your two girls for very long, nor that little four legged rascal you have... Love ya, Shann

I loved last night, that was so much fun and I love that the picture turned out so that we have it to remind us of our night of creativity...