Monday, February 11, 2008

My post for Saturday Feb. 09,2008


When I got home from work on Saturday Megan was thrilled to tell me that her friend from school, Caitlyn had called and wanted Megan to come over to play. So we called them back and I drove Megan over to their house. They live right down the street. It's close enough for me to walk her down but not close enough for her to go by herself. She stayed over for a few hours and had a great time. They colored their hair (with permission) with this kids washable color spray. So Megan came home with some streaks of blue in her hair. Luckily she did not use scissors on her hair. Caitlyn decided to give herself a little trim and she is now missing a little chunk on her left side of her head. Thank goodness that Megan had the good sense not to cut her own hair. Blue hair is fine, chopped hair is not!
Oh by the way when she got in the tub and washed her hair out the water turned a beautiful shade of Caribbean blue.

No comments: