Friday, February 22, 2008

My post for Thursday February 21-2008It's All Good!
When we got out of dance class last night the snow had already started coming down. It was 7 p.m. and Shann and I had not had dinner. The kids had some yogurt and muffins that I had packed for them. We were famished so we stopped at "Jason's" this great little place that Deb introduced me too last year. It is the same place that we ate at with Deb and Bud when Dad and Carole were out last May. It is one of those places that makes nothing but great meals. Shann had a flat bread pizza with chicken & veggies. I had this amazing balsamic glazed grilled chicken sandwich with pesto mayo and some light and tasty onion rings. Shann also fell in love with their sun dried tomato dipping oil.
After dinner we stopped by for a visit with Deb, Bud and Joe...see my main blog for that.

No comments: