Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My post for Monday 9-28-09.....
Happy 22nd Birthday to my sweet niece Chelsea

, sending you love & hugs from Ohio






If you are Squeamish about stitches do not scroll down!









Well I made it to 43 before I ever gave myself a boo boo that needed stitches, guess I can cross that one off my list of things to do now! I did this on Sunday when I was putting a double paned window in a dumpster. I think it was part dumb luck and part bad "karma'. I should have taken it to the recycling bin. Then I wouldn't have had to waste over an hour at the "Urgent Care" waiting to get a 10 minute stitch job and a tetanus shot. I have to go back this Sunday to have them taken out...I hope it's not going to take another hour of my time...this time I will take a book to read while I wait.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Good morning Sis... I was wondering if I would get to see a picture of your booboo... I never thought about the recycling karma catching up with you! LoL Glad it wasn't worse and you sure got a bruise out of it... Looks like a good stitch job though... I love Megans igauana with the big eyes... Have a great day, Love you to the moon and back, Shann