Thursday, September 03, 2009

My post for Wednesday, 9/02/09

Paige's new desk for her old "new room".

When we were talking about moving her furniture around in her room she told me "I would really love to have my own desk". So last week I went out scouting around then on Sunday we saw this cute desk set in the Office Depot add. We went to look at it after dinner on Monday. Mike was afraid that it would be too small. I had measured her wall so I knew it would be a perfect fit, plus we didn't want it too big or it would make it feel cramped as you entered her room. The desk sits between her door to her room (on the left) and her closet (on the right). I put it together on Tuesday afternoon and she was so excited to get to do her homework at her own desk in her old "new room".

Paige took this picture of Rebel yesterday sitting on the little stool/file cabinet that came with the set. The cushioned top is removable and you can hang files folders in the base. For now Paige has some extra paper and a box of markers in it. The cushion that came with it is a bright red orange color but I slipped a pillow case over it for now. I will get some fabric and make s cover for it, but this is a quick fix.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

It is really a cute desk set... Office Depot is best source for buying furniture for office use...