Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am going to post pictures from Kellan and Danielle's wedding for the next few days. I felt fine until the ride home from Marietta on Sunday when I got a fever...needless to say I have an ear infection. I am not surprised since I have had fluid in my ears since Aug.9th the first time I went to the Doctor and found out I had strep throat. I went back again last Wed. about my throat and ear hurting and the doctor I saw thought it was allergies. Sunday and Monday I had a fever and I called back on Tuesday (because of the holiday weekend) and they were nice enough to call in some more antibiotics. But the pain was so bad last night that I could not lay down so they are going to see me this afternoon. I am tired of being sick and I am tired of going to the doctor. Okay...got that off my chest. Now for the picture....
My post for Sunday 9/02/07
Jacinta (age 21) , me, Megan and Paige.

I have known Jacinta since she was in preschool with Jessica T. Her and Jess were good friends and Denise (Jacinta's mom) and I would get the girls together for play dates and we became friends too....17 years ago. Cinta has grown into a beautiful young woman, she is going to graduate from A.S.U. this year with a degree in journalism. She is such a smart, funny, sweet and lovely girl and I am so proud of her. She has got the whole package and I am sure she will go far in life. She used to babysit Paige and Megan when she lived here in town so we were all happy to see her again.


This is my post for Sunday September 02,2007

No comments: