Friday, September 07, 2007

Maybe it's the allergy medicine or how much my ear was aching but somehow someway I did not get these two pictures posted with the rest of the wedding photos yesterday. So here they are...I thought they were worth a post. Denise, Brandi, Paige and Megan. Denise is one of my dearest friends. She was one of the first people to see Paige right after she was born (with the exception of me, Mike and the doctor and nurses). Denise was supposed to be at the birth but didn't get there until it was about done. I heard her voice outside the door and said please have her come in. I remember how much she ohhed and ahhed over our little pouty lipped baby girl. What wonderful memories we share.
Brandi, Nicole, Denise and Jacinta.
Denise has raised these two sweet, smart, beautiful daughters. I am so lucky to have such a good friend and she is such a good role model on how to raise great kids.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your dress is beautiful and the girls look so nice in their dresses and as usual Mike is the handsome guy with three gals! That cake is so pretty and so simple; I really like it... Glad you had fun Sis... Hope your feeling better, Love Shann