Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Back To The Future!


Yesterday while we were hanging out in between dance classes. There is an hour wait between the end of Paige's tap class and the beginning of Megan's ballet-tap class, I heard this young dancer say to her friend come on out and see my dad's new car. Since I was sitting with my back to the window I turned around expecting to see a Hummer or a Mini Cooper or something, but no it was a 1982 Delorean. I went out and asked the guy if I could take a picture, I knew Mike would get a kick out of it. Then he said hop in and I will take your picture. So here I am...back to the future.
The first time I ever saw a Delorean was about 1984 I was a teenager and it was in the parking lot at Sunrise Mall. You would have thought a space craft had landed, everyone was checking it out. I guess after more than 20 years they still have that effect on people.

No comments: