Thursday, August 28, 2008

Only one girl went to catch the school bus this morning.
Megan was kind of pooped out when she came home from school yesterday. Then at dinner time I felt her forehead and she was warm and her sparkle was gone from her eyes. I took her temp and it was 99.8, I gave her some ibuprofen just in case. She went to bed and fell right to sleep. I checked in on her an hour or so later and made sure she had a fresh sippy cup of water. She slept until almost 7 a.m. I am keeping her home today for some extra rest. Her fever is gone (for now) and she ate some cereal and juice for breakfast. She had brought a paper home from school on Monday saying that one of her classmates had either strep throat or scarlet fever. Hopefully she is just worn out and trying to fight something off. Usually it is Paige that gets a fever in the first week or two of school.

This morning Paige said "I am probably going to jinx myself, but I have not been sick for a long time".

No comments: