Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My post for Wednesday August 20,2008
Back To School!
Paige and Megan put up with having a zillion pictures taken of them before they went out to catch the bus for the first day of school. I lucked out and got some cute shots, trust me they were not thrilled about posing for pictures. You would think they would be used to it by now.



Megan was happy to see Ava at the bus stop. Ava is starting kindergarten today. She is so darn cute with her shoes that match her top. Her mom said "it was her 3rd outfit of the morning!". The kindergarten kids do not ride the bus on the first morning, their parents take them at 10. But Ava will ride the bus home with all of the other kids this afternoon.


Above is a shot of the kids lined up for the bus, it's always a large group because of the cul de sac. Below Paige, Megan and Abigail smile for the camera. Abigail is a 2nd grader, a very tall 2nd grader, compared to Megan.

And their off! My day is free until 3:45, that means I get to run errands without any whining from the backseat, and I have to take the dogs out myself. I bet Rebel will be happy to see the kids get off the bus this afternoon.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I was at a meeting today in the our boardroom at the DO; there was childrens art all over the walls and all I could think about were my Ohio Girls! Wondering how there week is going, wondering how the school looks, wondering about how excited they must sound coming home from school, wondering if they have the same bus driver???
I hope your week is going wonderful! Love you to the big old giant moon and back, Auntie Shann
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!