Friday, August 01, 2008

My Grandma will be 92 one week from today. This is one of my favorite pictures from our vacation. We had stopped by to see Grandma on our way to see a movie (Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D). The girls had their vibrant blue-turquoise dresses on. When we were at Kohl's one day before vacation, Megan had seen that polk a dotted dress and loved it. She said it reminded her of her favorite swim suit from last season. The colors reminded me of my Grandma. Turquoise blue is one of her favorite colors, that and purple. When she had her camper the one she drove to Alaska it was done in purple and turquoise blue, I remeber thinking it was really cool as a kid. I'm glad that I bought Paige and Megan these vibrant dresses, that remind me of my grandma, and I'm glad I had them wear them when we visited that day. Some things are just meant to be.

No comments: